The Slab Stem uses a new design with minimal machining keep cost low and strength high. We also added our small brass badge for a unique style. This stem has a cold-forged body and face plate from 6061 aluminum for high strength, and the recessed top face offers a clean look with our fork preload bolt. - Weight: 11.2-ounce - Reach: 50mm - Stack Height: 30mm - Rise: 31mm (Upright) / 2mm Drop (Invert) - Clamp Bolts: 8 x 1.25mm hardened chromoly (x4) - Pinch Bolts: 8 x 1.25mm hardened chromoly (x2)
- 3D forged 6061 aluminum alloy body with oversize box cross-section - 46mm wide 6061 alloy faceplate - Steel hardware - Not OD2, regular 1-1/8"
FSA's Omega line is the perfect workhorse component group for the sport rider who wants race-winning technology and durability along with classic good looks. - 3D-forged and CNC-machined from AL6061/T6 - 4-bolt cold-forged face plate - Chromoly hardware - ±6° - 31.8mm handlebar clamp diameter - 35mm fork clamp stack height - 127 grams (100mm)
$59.99 - $69.99
- Forged alloy adjustable stem - Adjusts from 0° to 50° - 370g
- 3D forged alloy construction - Fits 1-1/8 (28.6mm) steerer forks - Fits 25.4mm handlebar clamp - M6 Black hardware - Weight: 161g (110mm)
- 3D forged alloy construction - Fits 1-1/8-inch (28.6mm) steerer forks - Fits 31.8mm handlebar clamp - Heat treated hardware - Weight: 152g (100mm)
- 3D forged alloy construction - Fits 1-1/8-inch (28.6mm) steerer forks - Fits 25.4mm handlebar clamp - M6 Black hardware - Weight: 161g (110mm)
Zipp's SL Speed stem represents the essence of carbon componentry. It's stiff, secure and light weight with a sleek design that compliments any bike. It's a perfect addition to a mountain climber's favorite feather-light road bike, but it's tough enough to tackle gravel and cyclocross. Designed using SRAM Exogram technology, found in SRAM RED cranks, the new SL Speed Stem weighs just 123g (100mm) while exceeding our stiffness-to-weight standards. The SL Speed is available in six sizes ranging from 70 to 120mm to meet any rider's fit needs. Includes stiff aluminum faceplate and titanium hardware Torx T25 heads for precise torque readings and ease of adjustment. - Updated distinctive Zipp cosmetics - Designed using SRAM Exogram technology - New SL Speed Stem weighs just 123g (100mm) - ±6° carbon stem - Secure with four bolt faceplace using Torx T25 bolt heads - Matte Black finish - Lifetime warranty - Zipp Quickview integrated mount available separately
Zipp's Service Course SL OS Stem, crafted from 7075 aluminum, features a shape that's strong and lightweight, resulting in a best-in-class 1.85 grams per newton meter of stiffness. That results in no-flex sprints and accelerations. This stem is a favorite of Zipp ambassadors and pro athletes. - Distinctive Zipp cosmetics - Wide range of sizes and angles. - Service Course SL OS stem made for 1-1/4" steerer tube bikes. Ships with shims for 1-1/8" steerer tubes - Zipp Quickview integrated computer mount available separately - Lifetime warranty
$118.00 - $119.99
The Atmos 7k stem is a lightweight performance stem designed for trail and cross-country use and is the lightest stem in the Atmos range. Featuring a rise or drop of 6° depending on your preference, all fasteners are adjustable via a T25 tool for easy, quick adjustments. The Atmos 7k also features an integrated GoPro mount. - ±6° angle - Integrated GoPro mount - T25 fasteners for 1 tool across the cockpit SPECIFICATIONS - Stem Angle/Rise: 6 degrees - Clamp diameter: 31.8mm - Steerer clamp diameter: 1-1/8 in - Hardware: Steel
Mix and Match might work for clothing, but not your mountain bike cockpit. The new Descendant stem is 3D forged from 7075 alloy, then machined for weight reduction, and is the perfect match for your Descendant bars. Built strong, to take on the world’s toughest trails, Descendant stems keep you pointed in the right direction. - Perfect match with Descendant handlebars - 3D forged 7075 - CNC machined for weight reduction - Four bolt handlebar clamp - Two bolt steerer clamp
It’s low-slung, stiff, aggressive and serves up support and control the way a direct mount stem should. The Descendant direct mount stem may have been designed to attack the race clock, but it was built tough, to take on whatever comes next. No matter where you take it, this Descendant stem will keep you pointed where you want to go. - Pair with BoXXer fork - Gives DH riders lower more aggressive position - Super-stiff, stable front-end handling - Lightweight - Two-piece design
- Fully CNC machined - Featuring an oversize center bore - Extensive machining and external webbing to maximize structural strength and stiffness and minimize weight
- CNC machined 2014 aluminum body and 7075 aluminum clamps - 240 degree wrap-around, twin plate clamping system - External webbing to maximize structural strength - 118-158g including stainless steel bolts
- CNC machined 6082 aluminum body - 7075 aluminum clamps - Unique 240-deg C-shape clamps - Minimal 6-bolt design - U-shape cradle clamp eliminates handlebar stress raisers found with traditional stems - Ultra-wide 64mm clamp width
Aero Design Stem - Handlebar Diameter: 31.8mm - Steerer Tube: 28.6mm - Stem Material: Carbon
LOOK Design Stem - Handlebar Diameter: 31.8mm - Steerer Tube: 28.6mm - Stem Material: Carbon
- Adjustable stem to fit RideDash EVO display - Ahead style
- 3D forged 2014 aluminum alloy with oversized box cross-section - Oversize 46mm wide 6061 alloy faceplate - Steel hardware - 1-1/8" steerer adapter included
- 3D forged 2014 aluminum alloy with oversized box cross-section - Oversize 46mm wide 6061 alloy faceplate - Steel hardware - ± 8° rise requires fewer spacers - 1-1/8" steerer adapter included
- Giant's advanced alloy manufacturing process for a 35mm clamp diameter with maximized strength at minimal weight. - Not OD2, regular 1-1/8".
- 3D forged, 6061 aluminum alloy body with oversize box cross-section - Oversized 52mm wide 6061 alloy faceplate - 35mm handlebar clamp diameter - Not OD2, regular 1-1/8"
Featuring purpose-engineered shaping, Giant’s all-new aluminum Contact SL stem is stiff, strong and ultra-light. Available in 0° and ±10°angles and eight lengths from 70 to 140mm brings superior performance to a wide range of riders. VERSATILE FIT Available in eight sizes, ranging from 70mm to 140mm, and 2 angles (±0°/ ±10°), the Contact SL stem is perfect for any ride experience. - Super stiff, ultra-light aluminum - Compatible with all Giant OD1 and OD2 steer tubes - Integrated silhouette from stem to cone spacers - Compatible with Giant's Contact SLR/SL computer mount
- Lightweight, 3D forged, 2014 aluminum alloy - Proprietary Stealth recessed cable routing system enhances aerodynamic performance - Oversize box-section increases torsional stiffness with tuned vertical compliance
- Ultralight, one-piece full-composite construction fine-tuned for vibration damping and aerodynamics - Dual radius drop and aero top profile for maximum aerodynamics - 12 width/length combinations meets most performance fit needs - OverDrive 2 provides improved steering stiffness - Compatible with the new Contact SL Aero Clip-on system - Steerer diameter: 1-1/4-inch, compatible with 1-1/8-inch with adapter (sold separately)
Features - Material: Ultra-light Aero carbon composite - Length: 70mm / 80mm / 90mm / 100mm / 110mm / 120mm - Fit: 31.8mm (OD2), shim 28.6mm (1 1/8") steerer tube - Extra: Titanium hardware, +/-8° adjustable rise - Weights: 135g, 138g, 141g, 146g, 149g, 154g
ULTIMATE PERFORMANCE Featuring purpose-engineered shaping, Giant’s all-new Contact SLR Stem is stiff, strong and ultra-light. Available in ±10° and ±20° angles and eight lengths from 70 to 140mm, the Contact SLR stem accommodates a wide range of riders and is the perfect complement to the TCR or any other high-performance road bike. STIFF AND LIGHT With purpose- engineered shaping, full-carbon Contact SLR stem offers maximum stiffness at minimum weight. Compared with the previous Contact SLR stem, the all-new Contact SLR road stem is 9% stiffer and 7% lighter. AERO INTEGRATION The integrated stem cap of the all-new Contact SLR stem ensures a smooth flow of air over the top of the stem while the specifically designed shape of the spacers offers seamless integration and air transition over the side of the stem. VERSATILE FIT Perfect for any elite rider, the Contact SLR road race stem is available in eight sizes, ranging from 70mm to 140mm, and 2 angles (±10°/ ±20°). FEATURES - Compatible with all Giant OD1 and OD2 head tubes sizes - Available in ±10° and ±20° angles - Available in eight lengths from 70 to 140mm - Purpose-engineered shaping achieves maximum stiffness and lowest weight - Integrated aero silhouette from stem cap to spacers
- Forged alloy construction - Adjusts from 0 to +/- 60° - 31.8mm, shims included to fit 25.4mm handlebar
- 3D forged alloy construction - Fits 1-1/8 (28.6mm) steerer forks - Fits 31.8mm handlebar clamp - Heat treated hardware - Weight: 152g (100mm)
Electra's Cruiser Aluminum Stem is a stable, solid replacement for your original equipment. Designed to work with a 1-inch headset, the Cruiser Stem is made from no-frills aluminum that keeps off the weight while maintaining strength where you need it.
Page 1 of 2 Next page