Parts & Accessories
- High performance adhesive tape, a great pairing with Velox Cement - Each roll is usually adequate for gluing two tubular tires - Protects tube from spoke/nipple/rim puncture
Replacement Shimano/SRAM aluminum freehub body for Stan's NoTubes 3.30HD rear hubs.
Stan's No Tubes' Presta Removable Valve Core is a replacement valve core for Stan's No Tubes Presta valve stems and Presta valve equipped rim strips.
$25.99 - $26.99 $26.99 Up to 4% Off
Use Stan's Tubeless Valve Stems when you're converting standard rims to tubeless via the taping method. These also have a removable core for easier application of tire sealant. Note: Schrader valve is for non-stepped Hugo rims. If your Hugo rim decal reads: - MAX RIM PRESSURE: 2.8 tires: 26psi, 3.0 tires: 24psi - ERD 615, 622x49.9, 29 in x 52.3mm Your rim has a stepped valve and is not compatible with this Schrader valve.
Shimano, FH-M828/788/678/648, Freehub body, Y3TH98050
Suitable for both mountain and road applications. - Includes 2 x Tubeless Valves, 2 x Narrow Round Bases, 2 x Wider Round Bases, and 2 x Square bases to fit different rim profiles, Spare Alloy Valve cap with integrated valve core remover - Installs securely with a 4mm fitting for a hex wrench of the valve and a 10mm wrench flat on the nut
Your riding doesn’t need to stop when the weather gets cold. Features - Giant road thru-axle trainer axle - Alloy construction - For use on 2017+ Giant road bikes with a 142x12mm rear thru-axle
$13.99 - $17.99
Grade 10 chromium steel balls
$8.99 - $17.99
- MAX bearings are filled completely with high precision Grade 10 balls for maximum load capacity - No retainer means these bearings have 40 percent more capacity
Zipp 101 XPLR MOTO Rim Strip And Tubeless Tape Kit (includes rim strip and tubeless tape for 1 wheel).
This 11-speed freehub is only compatible with model-year 2013 (V8) and 2014 (V9) Zipp wheelsets. Check that your hub has a black end cap before using this freehub. Use the spacer for compatibility with 10-speed Shimano and SRAM drivetrains after installation. The red freehub is designed for SRAM or Shimano drivetrains and includes a spacer for 10-speed compatibility. The blue freehub is designed for Campagnolo drivetrains. The Campagnolo version requires one 0.25mm axle washer, which is included. - 10 to 11-speed wheel conversion can only be completed by an authorized Zipp Service Center - Not intended to convert older 10-speed freehub wheels to 11-speed freehub wheels - Only intended to swap freehub compatibility (SRAM/Shimano - Campagnolo) with current 11-speed wheels - Includes cassette spacer - Material: Aluminum
Includes rim strip and tubeless tape for 1 wheel.
- Wheel Axle - Front
Wheel Conversion Caps for Zipp 77/177 Disc hubs. Converts your Zipp 77 or 177 hubs to nearly any frame standard.
Package comes with two pieces of rim tape for use with the Zipp clinchers. Woven nylon material. Tape is extra thin with a thickness of 0.5 mm. Note: For Zipp 700c and 650c aluminum/carbon hybrid clichers, use the 16 mm rim tape. For Zipp 30 wheel set use 18mm but for the wider Firecrest and Firestrike carbon clinchers use the 20mm x 1/2mm rim tape.
- Lowest resistance hybrid ceramic (ceramic balls and steel cages) available - Measurable wattage savings between 1.5 and 9 watts per bearing set, depending on the level and condition of your existing bearings - Kits include Freehub body with CeramicSpeed
$191.99 - $311.99
Freehub bodies for Zipp Cognition hubs.
- Hub Cognition V2 Axial Clutch Kit - Disc brake/rim brake - Includes: ratchet shell & driver, sylomer spring assembly & seal cap)
Zipp Speed Weaponry Rear Axle Conversion Kit - Not to be used on 188 V6 or earlier rear hubs - Only to be used to convert Zipp's 188 V7 10-speed rear hubs to 11-speed
These die-cut borderless decals provide a distinctive look to go with the distinctive sound and aero-advantage of Zipp wheels rolling at 45km an hour. Zipp’s Matte white and Matte black decals also are still available. Each decal kit has seven decals sufficient to cover one wheel and two matching valve-hole decals. Note: Before applying the decals, make sure the rim surface is free of dirt and debris. We recommend a gentle wipe with acetone or rubbing alcohol. Peel the white backing sheet from the decal, orientate, position and gently press the decal onto the rim surface. Starting at one end, remove the surface clear cover slip and then work the decal into the dimples using a 3M squeegee.
A simple solution for completing the Zipp aerodynamic package by covering the valve access hole on most disc wheels. Black, self-adhesive oval patches with the Z logo, in a package of five.
Wheel Freehub Kit—(Includes Bearings & Pawls) 11/12 Speed XD—X0 HUBS/RISE 60 (B1)/ROAM 30/ROAM 40/RAIL 40/RISE XX/ROAM 50/60 (B1) Compatible With: HU-X0-A1, WH-RAIL-40-A1, WH-RISE-60-B1, WH-RISE-XX-A1, WH-ROAM-30-A1, WH-ROAM-40-A1, WH-ROAM-50-A1, WH-ROAM-50-B1, WH-ROAM-60-B1
- Hub axle, front - Zipp Cognition V2 Disc Brake (axle & wave spring)
- Hub axle, front - Zipp Cognition V2 Rim Brake (axle & wave spring)
- Hub axle, rear - Zipp Cognition V2 Disc Brake NSW w/Bearings (2 x 61903)
- Hub Axle, rear - Zipp Cognition V2 Rim Brake NSW w/Bearings (2 x 61903)
- Hub axle end cap set, rear - Zipp Cognition V2 Rim Brake - Quick release
- Holds one wheel securely for transport (up to 700c with 35mm CX tire installed). - Connects to second Zipp Connect wheel bag to transform into a double wheel bag. - Sturdy water-resistant EVA construction. - Includes removable axle/QR pocket.
$81.99 - $146.99
Match your Beyond Black hubs, spokes and decals (each sold separately) with skewers from Zipp. - Sold in pairs - Stainless steel: 85 grams/set - Titanium: 78 grams/set
Zipp Speed Weaponry Valve Extender Wrench Set - Two 4 mm and 5 mm combination wrenches - Replacement wrenches required to properly install Zipp integrated valve extenders - Use with Zipp Tangente tubes with aluminum Presta valve and aluminum valve extender
Page 1 of 4 Next page